International Tax Law
Value added tax law places high demands on companies in the case of cross-border deliveries and services. Knowledge of the sales tax law of the countries involved is therefore essential.
We support our clients in this increasingly complex environment with comprehensive services:
- advice on cross-border deliveries and services within and outside the EU
- value-added tax advice on international contract drafting and company acquisitions
- assertion of refund claims against foreign and domestic tax authorities
- VAT registration and advice to foreign companies in Germany
- assistance with customs law issues